USC covers the entire spectrum of education with respect to game development. If you are engineering-oriented, gameplay design-focused, or artistic, we have a degree program for you!
Game degree programs at USC include:
- BS in Computer Science (Games)
- MS in Computer Science (Game Development)
- PhD in Computer Science (Games)
- BA in Interactive Media
- MFA in Interactive Media
- 2D Game Art & Design Minor
- 3D Game Art & Design Minor
Presentations on the Games Program are below:
Games our students and alumni have worked on is here.
USC GamePipe Laboratory Google Group
The USC GamePipe Laboratory has a Google Group for all current and past students. Sign up here.
USC GamePipe Laboratory Logos
USC Viterbi Computer Science GamePipe logo is here.
USC GamePipe logo is here.
Original GamePipe logo is here.